Carnivore Collective Hunter Ultimate Package
* Registered Postage Australia Wide
* International Shipping UNAVAILABLE for this item
Sustain your family and traditions with Carnivore Collective.
Game harvesters, home butchers, salami makers, chefs and commercial customers will love our high quality range of meat processing products. Thoughtfully designed with longevity and performance in mind, you will also find our range practical and economical.
Join the collective today and help inspire the next generation.
Processing your own meat has never been easier! Our Carnivore Collective Hunter Ultimate Package is your all-in-one processing solution for wild game meat. All the equipment you need to get started is included.
- 1 x #12 Mincer
- 1 x 5L Vertical Sausage/Salami Stuffer
- 1 x Burger Attachment
- 1 x Manual Mixer
- 1 x Tenderizer Attachment
- 1 x Proline D5 Vacuum Sealer
- #22 Mincer for $180.00 extra
- #32 Mincer for $360.00 extra
- 7L Vertical Sausage Stuffer for $45.00 extra
- 10L Electric Sausage Stuffer for $540.00 extra
- 15L Electric Sausage Stuffer for $685.00 extra
- Manual 130mm Burger Press for $126.00 extra
- Manual Tenderizer for $36.00 extra
The Carnivore Collective #12 Meat Mincer is the perfect size for home butchers / hunters / farmers / households that have a keen interest in producing their own food products. A Meat Grinder is one of the most important tools you can have when making any type of sausage, your sausage grinder needs to be reliable, powerful and versatile.
- 1 x Stainless Steel Mincer Knife
- 1 x 6mm plate and 1 x 10mm plate
- 3 Stuffing tubes (15mm, 25mm and 35mm)
- 304 Stainless Steel Auger, Pan, Cover and locking ring.
- Non-Slip Rubber feet
- Commercial Grade Motor
- Gears and Motor lubricated and sealed
- Grinds up to 180-190kgs
- Does not have reverse function
- Motor cooling fan
- 3 year warranty
- .75 HP motor
- 550 Watt
- 3 year warranty
- After 45 minutes of continuous use, it is recommended to allow for a 15 minute cool down period
5L Sausage/Salami Stuffer
The Carnivore Collective 5L Sausage & Salami Filler comes with a new gearing system. Features a 2 speed, 3-gear system built with a stainless steel construction, frame stuffing tubes and cylinder. The air-exhaust valve in the piston allows excess air to escape as the piston moves down. The valve closed automatically when the piston touches the meat. This decreases air pockets in your sausage links.
- 4 Sizes of stuffing tubes: 16mm, 22mm, 32mm, 38mm
- Machine size: 68cm x 36cm x 30cm
- Gross Weight: 14.5kg
- One Year Limited Warranty
The Carnivore Collective Burger Attachment creates the perfect burger quickly and easily. All burgers are made to the same size so they can be cooked perfectly. This attachment can be attached to our Carnivore Collective electric meat mincers. With a quick and easy clean up, there is no mess and anyone can use it. The patties size are around 10cm in diameter and about 2cm thick. Pull the slider when the patty insert is full and a second patty will start to form in the adjacent patty insert.
- The funnels will fit on our Carnivore Collective #12, #22 and #32 meat mincers
- Stuffer funnel measures 2.25″ outside diameter
- Each patty measures around 10cm diameter and about 2cm thick
- Makes up to 20 patties per minute
- 1 year warranty
This Carnivore Collective Rotatable Meat Mixer is perfect for your everyday home butchers, hunters and farmers. The canister is separate from the base so it can be situated straight up/down or to either side to make loading and unloading much more efficient. When you’re mixing keep it vertical and then when you are emptying simply pull the release handle and tilt it to the side to empty. The entire canister comes off the base for easy cleaning and has three tilt positions: 90, 115, 180
Our meat mixer can also be attached to our Carnivore Collective Meat Mincers.
- Meat mixing capacity for up to 15kg
- Has the ability to attach to your Carnivore Collective #12, #22 and #32 mincers
- Includes a handle for easy hand cranking
- Cannister is separate from the body and rotates for easier loading/emptying function
- Lock mechanism on side of base lets you lock in at straight up/down and all way to one side or the other
- Adjustable feet allow you to hook up to grinders of different height
This Carnivore Collective Meat Tenderizer Attachment can attach to your Carnivore Collective Meat Mincers. The tenderizer attachment can help you tenderize the toughest meat easily, as well as make your jerky amazing.
- Chute accepts 1-1/4’’ thick and 5’’ wide meat
- 40 x Stainless steel blades on two rollers work together to tenderise meat
- The cast iron and nylon body combination means it is made to last
- Attaches to your Carnivore Collective meat mincers
- 1 year warranty
Compact size and lightweight. Perfect for large quantities of food, this vacuum sealer instantly seals in the freshness for up to 5x longer than conventional methods.
- Stainless Steel
- 100 Cycles – able to work continuously
- Soft Close Locking Handle
- Removable Drip Tray
- Accessory Port
- Auto Vacuum & Seal Function
- Manual Seal Function
- Marinate Function
- 2 Sealing Time Settings – Dry, Moist
- Canister Function
- Pulse Vacuum Function
- Internal Roll Holder and Cutting Bar
- Includes: 10 x Vacuum Bags, Vacuum Roll 28cm x 3m, Accessory Hose
- Model Name: Vac Pro Domestic
- Model Code: VS-D5
- Product Dimensions: W 17cm X L 40cm X H 10cm
- Product Weight: 2.25kg
- Warranty: 12 Months
If you are interested in this Carnivore Collective Hunter Ultimate Package, please see other Butchery Equipment Kits in our range:
Butchery Equipment Kits
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.