*FREE FREIGHT WITHIN 100KMS *
(If you have any questions regarding your postage rate, please contact us directly via phone or email or use the “request a quote feature”at checkout.)
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE for this item
For over 50-years, Hergom has been producing efficient, sustainable and technically-advanced fireplaces and cookers from a state-of-the-art foundry in Santander. Their wood-stoves are among the cleanest burning in the world providing maximum heat and fuel performance with minimal emissions of unburnt particles into the atmosphere.
The finest cast iron is used as the primary material in their production stoves; they understand cast iron and its resilience as a material for hearth and fireplace products.
Hergom carries out and guarantees the full production process, including design, castings and finished product. In the production process, Hergom uses selected materials and components to guarantee optimal durability, reliability and performance.
The combination of a balanced design and optimised combustion technology make the E-30M a high quality and efficient fireplace. Providing a constant, gentle warmth due to the heat retention properties of its robust cast iron, the E-30M continues to emit heat even after the fire has died down. Beautifully crafted the smallest details on the unit are designed to delight such as the black handle that blends seamlessly with the rich dark grey of the cast iron body, and the unrivalled flame which is the result of a large ceramic glass panel, kept clean by the air-wash system.
A large loading capacity, cast iron frame, and a clean burn system guarantee a efficient longer lasting burn. Even the internal plates of the combustion chamber are made of castiron, and the white enamelled coating on the side and back panels reflect more heat into the room as well as highlighting the brilliance of the fire as never before.
- Manufactured almost entirely from cast iron
- Made in Spain
- Overnight burning capacity
- Combustion chamber with high-strength cast iron panels coated in white enamel reflect more heat into the room as well as highlighting the brilliance of the fire
- Superior air wash cleaning system. Air currents sweep the inner part of the glass, keeping it free of dust and particles for unparalleled fire viewing
- Removable ash-draw for a clean convenient disposal of ashes
- Single air control for ease of operation
- Advanced combustion system
- Controlled provision of air for primary and secondary combustion
- Cast iron door with a ceramic glass window pane
- Vertical smoke exit through the top
- Weight : 150kg
- Dimensions (Overall): 660mm (W) x 770mm (H) x 540mm (D)
- Dimensions (Internal Firebox): 528mm (W) x 300-388mm(H) x 290mm (D)
- Dimensions (Viewing Area): 440mm (W) x 309mm(H)
- Heating Capacity: Up to 150m²
- KWH Output (Heat Output): 10.6kW av
- Efficiency: 62%
- Emissions: 1.4g/Kg
- Flue Size: 150mm (6″) Top Flue
- Maximum Log Width : 450mm
- Flue Spigot Size: 150mm (6″) Top/Rear Flue
- Heat Shield: Heat Shield required for combustible wall installation
- Warranty: 2 Year Manufacturers
- Parallel with Rear Heat Shield (E-30M Heat Shield required for combustible wall installation) (Dimensions): 830mm (W) x 961mm (D) & Thickness equal to 12mm Bellis Board or Equivelant
Clearance Options to Combustible Wall:
- Parallel with Rear Heat Shield (E-30M Heat Shield required for combustible wall installation) (Clearance): Sides 500mm / Rear 200mm / Front 300mm/ Corner 325mm
Please Note: Clearances based on Installation Wildcat 6″ Triple Skin Flue Kit with 8″ Solid Galvanised Casing with an inner rear flue shield between the active and 8″ casing and a firebox heat shield
Optional Items For This Wood Heater:
- 6″ Flue Kit
- Basic Install By a Registered Local Plumber
- Flashing (Installed to prevent the passage of water into a structure from a joint or as part of a weather resistant barrier system)
– Metal Flashing (For Metal Roofs)
– Tile Flashing (For Tiled Roofs)
- Hearth Granite (Optional)
- Hearth Concrete (Optional) (Our concrete hearth options are made to order to suit the customers specific needs, if you would like a quote on these hearths please contact us directly)
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.