*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage UNAVAILABLE
The MK4 Dual Gauge gas regulator (Type 30 for CO2 / Post Mix Gas) is the only regulator you’ll ever need to buy. With a large body and precision diaphragm, this regulator provides high flow rates and very accurate adjustments in both psi and kpa.
NOTE: This regulator is sold with the Green 65PSI(4.5BAR) pressure relief valve. If you need the lower 35psi/(2.5BAR) (sold separately) or alternatively if you need the higher 100psi(6.9BAR) pressure relief valve (sold separately)
This is the regulator with the Type 30 for Carbon Dioxide and also Carbon Dioxide+Nitrogen mixed gasses. With a large body and precision diaphragm, this regulator provides high flow rates and very accurate adjustments in both psi and kpa. It’s also suitable with the CO2 Gas cylinders that we also sell:
New and Improved Features
- Stronger Steel Gauges made from thicker steel
- Triple scale gauges in kPa, Bar and PSI
- New Colour Coded PRV valves. As many customers are using pressurisable fermenters such as the KegMenters and Fermentasaurus units this is an important safety feature to make sure lower pressure relief valves are used for some applications. Also being colour coded it’s easy to identify which prv is fitted.
- New Gauge Guard Available (sold separately)
- New M6 Mounting Holes for easy Mounting
This regulator can be used for a wide range of gasses but for other gas types a different Nut and Stem Is required. Out of the box this regulator will be suitable for Carbon Dioxide (CO2 and CO2+Nitrogen Mixed Gasses). However if you want to purchase this regulator for other gas types you can interchange the nut and stem with either a Type 10 or Type 50 as as shown below:
Type 10 Nut & Stem: Helium, Argon, Oxygen (sold separately)
Type 50 Nut & Stem: Nitrogen (sold separately)