Seguin Multivision 8000 EPI Cheminee Fireplace – Three Sided – Swing Door
Product Code: SG-Multivision 8000 3 Sided
* This item is eligible for reduced Flat Rate postage to Melbourne, Canberra & Sydney.
* All rates are automatically calculated at the checkout. If at all in doubt about the postage cost, please use the request a quote feature at checkout or contact us by phone or email.
Based in the heart of Auvergne, France, Group Seguin Duteriez have been renowned for producing some of Europe’s most revolutionary and sought after range of elite fireplace products for over 30 years. With the use of exclusive materials, Seguin wood fireplaces are manufactured with 100% pure cast iron and are highly regarded for their durability and increased heating capacity.
At the forefront of wood firebox technology, Seguin has launched innovations such as the worlds first four sided glass wood firebox and the double air flow system (DAFS).
Handmade in France, the Seguin Multivision 8000 EPI Cheminee Fireplace with swing mechanism and three piece glass viewing area of the flames is sure to impress in any grand living space. This beautifully crafted, pure cast iron wood fire is sure to add breath taking ambiance in any stylish home whether installed as a built-in or freestanding fireplace. The undeniable quality of the Seguin Multivision 8000 EPI Cheminee Fireplace will also aim to please aesthetically and burn effectively.
With an average cast iron thickness of 10mm (compared to others that are 4-6mm), these cast iron cheminee fireplaces are well known for their heat retention even after the fire has dissipated, allowing for a longer lasting heat well into those colder nights. All Seguin cast iron fireboxes come with a damper, air wash system, fire grate and ash pan as standard and thanks to the choice of high quality raw material Seguin cast iron cheminee fireboxes are guaranteed for 10 years.
- 100% pure cast iron firebox
- Three sided glass viewing area
- Can be installed freestanding or inbuilt
- Includes grate and ash pan
- Handmade in Randan, France
- 10 Year Firebox Warranty
- Available in multiple viewing area options
- Material: 100% pure cast iron with cast iron lining with glass door, 8-12mm thickness
- kW Output: 25.9kW
- Heating Capacity (m2): 150-200m2*
- Glass Door: Two secure swing opening glass doors with one right hand side glass viewing area
- Minimum Flue Height: 4.5m
- Flue Dimensions: 250mm, 300mm, 350mm
- Facade: Clean frame-less design (trim options available)
- Includes Hot Air Transfer Kit: A duct and a register
- Hearth Dimensions: Minimum 500mm in front of any part of the fireplace, 250 either side and 75mm thick
- Outside Air Kits: Recommended for well insulated homes – Custom air kit required for this model (no direct connection)*
- Warranty: 10 year fire box warranty*
- Weight: 230kgs
- Overall Dimensions: 797mm (W) x 448mm (D) x 697mm (H – Height to Top of Firebox) or 1001mm (Height to Top of Cavity)
What are the Outside Air Intakes?
All Seguin fireplaces have the option to be equipped with an outside air kit which is directly connected to the outside of your home. The firebox can then operate without using air from inside the room, with both primary and secondary air combustion stages being drawn directly from the fresh air outside.
Better efficiency, recommended for 6 star rated homes or homes that are tightly sealed, no oxygen drawn from inside your home.
How It Works:
The primary air will be taken from the facade of the firebox , through an air slide positioned in the ashtray.
The secondary combustion air (for the operation of the double combustion) will be taken directly from outside through an external wall or under the floor if possible.
If you are interested in this If you are interested in this Seguin Multivision 8000 EPI Cheminee Fireplace – Three Sided , please see other Freestanding Wood Fireplaces in our range:
Freestanding Wood Fireplaces
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.