Umai Dry Australia – Artisan Charcuterie Pack
*Registered Postage Australia Wide
*International Postage Cost Will Vary
My Slice Of Life is the authorised reseller of Umai Dry products in Australia! The desire to produce artisan food products safely at home has never been greater and we are very excited to bring this revolutionary product to the Australian market. Traditionally salami and similar charcuterie products are fermented without the use of refrigeration, if this isn’t done correctly it is likely to result in a very serious case of food poisoning. Umai Dry kits allow the user to safely cure or dry age items while being under refrigeration for the entire time thus eliminating uncontrollable environmental factors. The best part is that no experience is necessary to produce restaurant quality steak & dry cured meats from the comfort of your home.
THE VACUUM SEALER AND MEAT PRODUCTS ARE NOT INCLUDED – PICTURES AND VIDEOS ARE USED FOR ILLUSTRATIVE PURPOSES ONLY.
Create dry cured meats with this Umai Dry Charcuterie Pack such as capicola, bresaola, prosciutto, pancetta or charcuterie.
- Create Dry Cured Meats in your refrigerator with special UMAi Dry® technology
- Unique UMAi Dry® membrane technology creates a perfect dry curing environment
- Use your home fridge to make capicola, bresaola, prosciutto, pancetta with no mess, no odors
- Your result is delicious dry cured meats (charcuterie) that will impress your friends and family
- You will be amazed when you create true gourmet charcuterie at home
- 2x UMAi Dry® 8″ x 18″ / 20 x 45cm- Each suitable for 6-8 lbs. / 2.7-3.6kg of meat
- 3x UMAi Dry® 10″ x 11″ / 25 x 28cm- Each suitable for 4-5 lbs. / 1.8kg-2.2kg of meat
- 5x VacMouse® channel vacuum adapter strips
- InstaCure #2(enough for 30 lb / 13kg of meat)
- Juniper berries
- VACUUM SEALER NOT INCLUDED
* Dry curing is complete when chosen charcuterie has lost 35-40% of it’s original weight
The Original Slow Food™
UMAi Dry® brings together the best of old world artisan meat tradition with sophisticated modern technology making it easy for you to craft authentic dry aged steak, charcuterie and salumi in the comfort of your own refrigerator.
UMAi Dry® Features: NO ORDINARY PLASTIC BAG!
- Breaths and allows meat to dry age
- Protects meat while aging
- Prevents exchange of odors
- No mess, no mold, no off-flavors
- UMAi Dry® is a special membrane, not a vacuum bag
If you are interested in this Umai Dry Aged Artisan Charcuterie Pack, please consider other Umai Dry products in our range:
Make it, Bake it, Brew it, Press it, Cook it, Cut it, Enjoy it! Improve your ‘slice of life’ with My Slice of Life. Australia’s premier retailer of DIY food & beverage making supplies and specialist supplier of quality lifestyle products for the inside and outside of your home.
Home, Gift or Trade we’ve got you covered Australia wide and Internationally.
My Slice Of Life is an Australian owned family business that has operated from our home base in Wangaratta, Victoria since 2011. We employ skilled, experienced trade qualified professionals to ensure you’re armed with not only the best products but the best service and advice. Our core business values since inception have always revolved around honesty, service, price and product knowledge and as the years pass we will ensure these principles remain unchanged.
We’ve been selling online since 2011. You can buy direct from us and we’ll ship anywhere! Each order gets packaged extra carefully so you can be sure your purchase will arrive in perfect condition. We have some pretty good rates for shipping as well.